Friday, May 11, 2012

Leaving| I'll be back again.

See ya in a week,Completely refreshed & more than ready to snuggle my lady love!
I have a slight bit of anxiety thinking about getting on a plane without my baby girl, but I'm focused on the beach, the sun, my mister & some much needed R&R.


I'll leave you with a little sneak peak of what came in the mail today...








Okay it was more than a sneak peak, but I couldn't help myself! I LOVE them all.What a great surprise to get in the mail the day before our honeymoon!
Great memories of a PERFECT day!
XoXo


Also, Happy Mothers Day to all you amazing moms out there! Each & every one of you deserve a weekend full of love, laughter, & family! (And in my case...an entire week away from reality!)


Love,
Jayme

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Those are GORGEOUS pictures!! They turned out so so so good! Stunning! Have the VERY best time on your honeymoon - it will be fantastic and you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what perfect timing!! gorgeous pictures!!! have a fun & safe honeymoon! a little jealous over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous beautiful pictures!!!

    Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!! Enjoy your honeymooooon!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with all the pics!! Have a safe and amazing trip! Cannot wait to hear all about it!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower! Your dress was absolutely goegous! can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful photos and such a beautiful family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete