Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My {grown up} Birthday List


    My 24th Birthday is fastly approaching in less than ONE month & I'm not really one to be "all about me" on my birthday or for any occasion really, but considering I'm a SAHM now & treating myself to anything that is "all about me" is ordinarily out of the question, I've decided to make a list of a few things {okay, a lot of things} that would make me
    BUST OUT OF MY SEAMS HAPPY!

    v  New gym shoes
    v  Haircut & color
    v  Gift certificate to lululemon or simply some new gym clothes
    v  A visit to a "highly recommended" tattoo salon to cover up an existing error with something nice & Avery related
    v  A beautiful everyday necklace that has meaning! I’ve been asking for one of these for a few years
    v  A boba carrier (Dying to own one of these, dying!!)
    v  A Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag
    v  Some new tops

    Of course I don't need any of these things, but as I was online browsing today I couldn't help myself but to wish that a thing or two on this list make it into my arms come August 17th!!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment