Friday, July 13, 2012

Lately,

You are growing so fast & I don't want you to get any taller or smarter, just yet! I am still totally obsessed with your little cuteness & this attitude you have gives me a glimpse of our future. I'm not ready for this big, smart, independent Avery! I want to cuddle my baby girl for just a bit longer, please! Last night, your daddy had to discipline you for the first time. You get very, very upset when you are held and want down; so you had to sit on his lap until you were calm & relaxed before you could go play again. After a half hour tantrum you calmed down alright & passed right the heck out in your daddy's arms. It broke my heart to see you so upset & confused. I don't want to be doing the wrong thing. I don't want to be disciplining you to early. I don't want to see you gasp for breath behind those tears. I don't want you to be sad. However, we know that your actions in public are becoming quite the issue & if we don't teach you to "chill," as your daddy would say, then we are in for some big trouble in our near future! You are just too darn cute for words & I know there is a sweet innocent little girl in there!

I love you Avery Anne,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment