Friday, July 27, 2012

Harper & Avery| Meet again.

Sunday, little Miss Harper & little Miss Avery will meet again! We are headed on a family vacation to visit family in Florida & my brother, Sister-in-law & niece are driving down as well to hang out for a week! This will the girls 6th time meeting in 18months & I am fully prepared for a good time. Each visist keeps getting better & better with these two little ladies; as they grow older the excitment really begins!
The first time Avery was still inside my belly & Harper was just a few weeks old! I drove down to SC with my parents to visit little H for the very first time!


The second time Harper was 4.5 months old & Avery was 5 weeks old! Kyle & Lynn visited Michigan to meet Avery for the first time!
The girls FIRST CHRISTMAS! My brother & his family traveled to Michigan!
 
This visit was my first flight with Avery. Solo to top things off! It was a week long celebration of Harpers first birthday! Avery was 8 months old!



My wedding day! Avery 11 Months & Harper 15 Months!


Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.
-- Margaret E. Sangster


Let the fun begin & the memories be made! See ya in a week!
Jayme



No comments:

Post a Comment