Friday, March 29, 2013

A good, Good Friday.



God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son- John 3:16 

Rejoice today and everyday, our God has made the biggest sacrifice, his son, to show his love for each one of us. Seriously, do you think you could do this? Do you think you could watch your child suffer? I know I couldn't. Our God is truly an awesome God! Today, Good Friday, really makes me feel lifted & thankful.The biggest blessings in my life: my husband & my child (so soon I'll be saying children) are the greatest amount of good I ever really need and deserve. This weekend has me so excited to be with my family. There is so much love & happiness on Easter. Yes, the eggs & the baskets, the delicious food & the happy children after they've ate to much candy, but there is even so much more good in such a single day. I just don't ever want to forget about it. Jesus was taken from us on Good Friday & rose from the dead on Easter Sunday; he offers us the gift of eternal life & forgiveness of our sins. This is why I'm so elated for today; A measly Friday, has already been so good to me!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with this post! :)
    -Marsha Fowler

    ReplyDelete