Sunday, June 3, 2012

Our weekend.

Our weekend was calm. That's a first in a really, really long time.
We started to do some house hunting, that's an exciting process;
So I can't wait till were actually into the full swing of this!
My parents came up to Saginaw. We spent Friday evening
& most of the day Saturday with them &
my grandparents, in Frankenmuth.


We hung out, cooked out & celebrated their
61st Wedding Anniversary!!!
True love exists & they are living proof!
As the days, weeks, & months pass they continue to get older
& unfortunately have there fare share of health issues arising.
I am so happy to still have them in my life & in my family's life.
Time is precious. Time is raw. Time is priceless.
Don't waste it.

"Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time."
~ Jim Rohn

So pretty much we ate good food & enjoyed each
others company this weekend!
Sunday, just the three of us spent time as a family.
It was needed. Avery's personality has exploded lately.
She suddenly loves food & she is learning new things daily!
It's exciting & fun!


I have this feeling good things are coming our way.
I'm not sure what it is yet, but its just that feeling deep down.
I hope you all had an awesome weekend too!


Love,
Jayme






No comments:

Post a Comment