Avery has been quite the little trooper these days; here's what this little cutie has been up to!
- She has been going to all of her daddy's softball games & it's been so hot!
- She has been riding countless hours in the car, looking for houses & traveling. She hates this.
- She has her 9th tooth & her 10th is pushing its way through! Molars are seriously no joke!
- She used chalk for the first time at the Y this week & ate some of it too!
- She went swimming in my girlfriends pool this past weekend & road on a boat!
- She played with her niece this weekend! They are polar opposites & it's hilarious!
- She is really into her books! Not so much the plot, but pictures and flipping pages are fun!
- She attempts to ride Moose several times throughout the day, she looses every time.
- She is sleeping like a champ!
- She no longer goes down for nap or bed with milk.
- She brushes her teeth every night. Well, we help a girl out!
- She tries to sing now when music is playing. Its darling & her humming could put me to sleep!
- She still strongly dislikes the high chair. Most days this is a battle.
- She is in the full blown toddler stage & it's really fun!
- She is trying to learn farm animals & their noises at the moment. Difficult task!
- She is loving life! Throwing hissy fits, being a little diva & showing us her big girl attitude.
- She is SO CUTE! I'm serious. Those big gaps between her teeth make me weak at the knees!!!!
Avery is a character lately & she is not shy around anyone!
We have ourselves a little girl with a ginormous personality!