Thursday, April 12, 2012


I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm finally married & had the wedding of my dreams! Or that Bryce & I will be laying on a beautiful beach in one month! Or that my Daughter is so stinking adorable that each & every day I fall more in love! Or the excitement of planning a First Birthday party! Or the thought of having more children! Or the anticipation of moving in our near future! Or the fact that Bryce is graduating in a few weeks! Or the overwhelming joy that rushes through my body since summer is near! Or all of the above!!!  But I am in pure bliss right now & I don't want it to ever end!!!! {I promise...posts with substance are coming at ya soon! In the mean time, I'm going to soak up my happiness with never ending baby kisses!}

Love,
Jayme

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of the above!! I enjoyed reading about all the happiness. Soak it up!

    ReplyDelete