Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Catch Up| Photo Dump

{My Best Ladies}

{Our entire Wedding Party+ Dates}

{Bryce's Best Guys}
____________________________________________________________________________________________

{My Dad & I}

{First Kiss}
{The Funchion's}
{Some of my greatest Ladies}
{The Guys}

_________________________________________________________________________________________














Phew, things have been busy in the Funchion home front! I've been Married a little over a week now & I'm still on cloud nine! It feels so good to have the same last name as my family & I just feel closer than ever to my Husband! Our wedding was perfect in absolutely every way. Most beautiful day ever, Most beautiful wedding ever!!! {I'm biased & have every right to be}
I'm still waiting to get the professional pictures back. I'm not sure how long that will take, but a post will happen as soon as I receive them!
Avery has been busy too! Shes growing like a little weed & she is on the go, go, GO! Walking without any glitches!!! She loves her Independence & so do I! She's so happy & this makes me burst with excitement. This summer is going to be a blast! Swimming, playing outside, going to the lake.
 I'm Ready!
Avery went to her first Birthday party for my cousins little man, Gabe! He turned One & Avery showed off her walking skills the entire party! There is no time in the day for this little girl to rest, unless its nap time! She is loving her naps & her bedtime! Starting to sleep through the night...YES!
Her 8th tooth is breaking through & she is seriously cuter than ever. I love those little munchers!

I've been in full force planning her First Birthday party {Pinkalicious Pink Lemonade Party} I want to have it all organized by the beginning of May. We need invites sent out then & I need everything coordinated before we leave for the Honeymoon <-- That's right HONEYMOON!!! We're beyond excited for this, St.Lucia bound In less than a month!!!! It will be hard to leave A, but she will be in the best possible hands; plus what kid doesn't need a little time with their grandparents to get completely spoiled rotten?!
This past weekend I went to a Pistons Game with my lady, Sara! Yeah, I know what your thinking, Pistons suck.. but it was a full house! They played the Bulls & the Pistons actually competed! It was a blast & so nice to get out of the house!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love,
Jayme

1 comment:

  1. Omg I am loving ALL the pics! Ahhhhh!

    You look gorgeous in your wedding pics, I am dying over your dress! So perfect!

    avery is such a doll in all the pics of her, cant wait to see her party pics and honeymoon pics, do you want to pack me in your suitcase? (pretty please)

    Cannot wait for all of us to meet up! Yay!

    ReplyDelete