Monday, August 19, 2013

Yummo

I've seriously a Beachbody advocate now that I've done insanity & started up the program AGAIN! My results were subtle, but very rewarding. There are areas on my body I've never had so toned in my life & I'm really excited and to see how the next 90 days go too! There are so many Beachbody videos to chose from, I can't wait to execute them all. I'm not at my pre-baby weight yet or goal weight for that matter, but I know that this round my focus in on clean eating & not letting the scale define me. It's challenging & it's a commitment, that is why I've started SHAKEOLOGY! Replace one meal a day with this delicious shake (not even kidding, it's delicious) & know that your putting the best of the best into your body. "It contains more than 70 natural ingredients derived from rich, nutrient-dense whole-food sources from around the world. Shakeology is so incredibly healthy, no other single food item out there can supply you with all the nutrients, vitamins, proteins, and minerals in the amounts you need the way one delicious shake can."- Beachbody
 
REMEMBER: Exercise 20%, Diet 80%
 
Nourishing myself is so important on a daily basis & even more so while breastfeeding. I have so many friends who don't eat clean or eat healthy meals daily, this is exactly what you need to get on track. Shakeology will help increase your energy, reduce cravings, lose weight, improve digestion and regularity, and transform your health. I decided to take the plunge into Team Beachbody because I LOVE HEALTH & FITNESS. I'm constantly talking my friends, family & even strangers ears off about my commitment to a healthy, active lifestyle. I see the importance in it everyday, during pregnancy, post & in the future. I'm going through this transformation right now & love it. It's so hard to get the daily intake of vegetables and fruit in & this is a really easy way to do it. It's good. It's real good!
 
 
Put time into clean eating, a active lifestyle & drinking A TON of water & you will see results. I'll be posting regularly about my journey & staying accountable. If your interested in making a change in the right direction-I'd love to talk!
 
Also, check out my Pinterest board too, yummy delicious recipes (I've tested first hand) to keep you on the right track.
 
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment