Thursday, August 8, 2013

Currently.

Currently watching...

  • I'm seriously an ABC fanatic all the way; I'm really into 3 shows right now. Mistresses. Rookie Blue & Motive. Bachelorette just ended so Bryce is thankful he has until January until I start up that Monday night fixation again! 


Currently in Avery's world...

  • She is doing an awesome job at eating lately. As I talked about it in this post, I put my foot down & she is doing a 100% better at having a well balanced diet. She is eating more veggies (usually hidden in my cooking) more protein & fruit, & overall less processed foods. Isn't it ironic how if they eat there meals they need less snacks, who'd a thought?! She is also eating outside our home which is also a big milestone for us. 
  • ABCs & 123s became an interest after I told her she has to know them to go to school. {yes, shes only two} Mind-games people, mind games! 


Currently in Elliana's world...

  • She is nearing 4 months. CRAZY! She's taking a whole new level to breastfeeding. She's so squiggly & smiley; I have to really work to keep her focused & attached for longer than a few minutes, but shes growing like a weed, a big weed! She is sleeping {most nights} great at night, I need to put her in her crib. I need to put her in her crib. I need to put her in her crib. I'm still not ready & I don't know why...
  • Working hard at getting her to take a bottle. This is a full time job.



Currently Focusing on...

  • Trying to NOT snack after dinner. Have not figured this out yet., like not at all. Why can't I say no to food in the PM? I'm really not hungry, its just a habit. A bad habit. Need help in this area, suggestions welcome!
  • Also interested in how I can create an additional income for my family. Work in progress...


Currently giggling at...

  • My current obsession with lactation cookies. I made them once I noticed a dip in my evening supply. They seem to be working, I had to wake up at 4am to pump! They are filled with a decent amount of nutritious ingredients & they're delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment