Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A weekend recap.

I really wanted to post these adorable pictures of last weekend before I dive head first into my birthday weekend camping extravaganza! It's our annual camping trip with friends & this year it is really special since our group of friends no longer live in the same city. They've all graduated & spread out across the state for jobs; so continuing to make this trip happen is exciting. It just so happens to always fall on my birthday weekend, the big 2-5 this year!

Last weekend we attended my family reunion & Bryce's cousins high school graduation party, fun times I just had to capture on camera. 

my handsome hubby & beautiful baby girl
her smile is breath taking

water balloon toss

Lining up for kid games

I would adore this picture if it weren't for those dang cones...
or if I could actually edit!

Avery & her Aunt Ka

SO MUCH LAUGHTER

Huge blow up race course at the graduation party
Avery quite possibly went through it 50x

Uncle Devon wins!

water baby


Grandpa & Grandma loving on El

I'm really bummed I didn't get a picture of the graduate. He was off having a blast with his friends!
CONGRATS AGAIN CODY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment