Sunday, November 13, 2011

Playing Catch Up.

Wow, I've been slacking on the blog already. That & the fact that Avery has been keeping me busy! This little girl does not want even a minute to lay on the floor & occupy herself! She wants to play, play, play & I absolutely love it! She adores sitting up & just this week she got her little butt to scoot for a few toys! Wow, things are happening quickly!


November 9th: I am thankful for good friends. We don't have many close friends since Avery's arrival; I'm sad to say it, but children, I guess, do that. Whatever the case is, we have a group of awesome guys that care so much about our little girl! Avery has a set of Uncles like no other! I have a few girlfriends who try to be involved too which is amazing! As we grow older, we get more busy, so likewise do our friends! All I can ask for is the attempt & so far we have some friends that we will forever be grateful for! I hope Avery can grow up getting to know our friends & love them as much as we do! Good friends, mean good conversation & years of memories!

November 10th: I am thankful for coffee. I love it's taste, just as much as it's purpose! That is caffeine to perk this Momma up each morning! Thank you delicious energy, I am forever addicted to you!


November 11th:  Happy Veterans Day! I am thankful for those who protect. Friday my heart felt extra full. I am so thankful to be free & I to have all the men & women who severed and our currently serving our country to thank for this freedom. Good Bless America & all our brave solders.


November 12th: I am thankful for patience. Lately, I don't have very much of it, but I do know that without it I would go insane! Breath & Be Thankful! uhh today.. I'm also thankful for chocolate! Enough said.

November 13th: I am thankful for strength. I am physically strong, but more importantly I have a lot of internal strength that I need to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment